If you’re considering adding EV charging stations to your business’s parking lot, you’re probably wondering how much it will cost. The cost of adding EV charging stations will vary depending on a number of factors, including the number of stations you install, the type of stations you install, and the location of your business.
Factors affecting the cost of EV charging stations.
- Number of chargers to install-
The number of chargers can affect the cost of adding a charging station in a few ways. The most obvious way is that the more chargers there are, the higher the cost will be. This is because more materials and labor will be needed to install the chargers. Additionally, the cost of the electricity to power the chargers will also increase with the number of chargers. Finally, the cost of maintenance and repairs will also go up as the number of chargers increases.
- Type of chargers-
There are three types of public EV charging stations:
- This type of station uses a standard 120-volt outlet and can charge an EV in 8-10 hours.
- This type of station uses a 240-volt outlet and can charge an EV in 3-4 hours. 3.
- This type of station uses a high-voltage outlet and can charge an EV in 30-60 minutes.
Adding a charging station can be expensive, depending on the type of charging station you choose. Level 1 charging stations are the least expensive to install, while Level 2 and Level 3 charging stations are more expensive. The cost of installation and the type of charger you select will affect the final cost of adding a charging station.
- Location of your business-
The cost of adding a charging station will vary depending on the location of the charging station. If the charging station is located in a rural area, the cost will be lower than if the charging station is located in an urban area. The cost of adding a charging station will also vary depending on the type of charging station.
Perks of installing Ev charging station in your business.
There are many benefits to installing an EV charging station in your business. Some of these benefits include:
- Increasing the number of customers that your business can serve.
- Increasing the amount of revenue that your business can generate.
- Attracting new customers who are looking for businesses that offer EV charging stations.
- Enhancing the image of your business by demonstrating your commitment to sustainability and environmental responsibility.
- Creating a competitive advantage over other businesses in your industry that do not offer Ev charging stations.
Finding the right EV charging company.
Have you considered putting up a business EV charging station, but the task seems overwhelming? You’re insured by Numocity, so don’t worry. From design and installation to EV charger selection and software integration, we will handle every step of the procedure on your behalf. So if you’re ready to switch to electricity, contact Numocity today and we’ll take care of everything for you.